Starts March 13
8 Weeks to Health
The lifestyle program that will
Change your life
What Renové Health can do for you!
|Cholesterol levels drop an average of 10 – 20% and as much as 40%|
|Weight loss averages 7 pounds over the 6 weeks.|
|Diabetes and blood pressure medications are often reduced or sometimes eliminated.|
|Better sleep and higher energy levels are commonly reported.|
|Personalized recommendations from Dr. Kim Azelton.|
Topics and Schedule
Week 1 (March 13, 15, 17)
- Sunday: Hearts on Fire- Inflammation, the Root of Chronic Disease
- Tuesday: Cancer- Choice or Chance?
- Thursday: The Inside Job – Mind-Gut Connections
Week 2 (March 20, 22, 24)
- Sunday: From Wanting to Winning
- Tuesday: Overcoming the Media Trap Naturally
- Thursday: Depression – Lifestyle Links for Beating the Blues
Week 3 (March 27, 29, 31)
- Sunday: Boos, Blues & Beverages
- Tuesday: Feeding America – Ruin or Restoration?
- Thursday: Mindset Matters – Making Habits that Last
Week 4 (April 3, 5, 7)
- Sunday: Time for an Oil Change
- Tuesday: Remission or Reversal: Practical Help for those with Diabetes and Obesity
- Thursday: Your Fabuluos Friend, Fiber
Week 5 (April 10, 12, 14)
- Sunday: Sleep, Schedules, Sanity
- Tuesday: The Missing Link in Immunity – A No-Nonsense Guide to Prevention & Treatment of COVID-19 & More
- Thursday: Cold Facts on a Hot Topic – Practical Use of Water for Common Ailments
Week 6 (April 17, 19, 21)
- Sunday: Reversing High Cholesterol Naturally
- Tuesday: Bridge-Builders – How to Foster Healthy Relationships in Your Home and Workplace
Week 7 (April 24)
- Sunday: Reversing Hypertension Naturally
Week 8 (May 1)
- Sunday: Graduation!
Weekdays (Tuesday and Thursday): 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Weekend (Sunday): 1:00 – 3:30 PM
Meet the Presenters
Vicky Griffin brings a wealth of experience in lifestyle medicine. She has conducted numerous nutritional labs and health seminars around the world. Audiences love her engaging, informative presentation style.
Vicki has a Master’s degree in Human Nutrition; a Master’s degree in Public Administration; and a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the American College of Nutrition.
Dr. Kimberly Azelton
Dr. Kim Azelton is a board-certified family practice and lifestyle medicine physician in the Lansing area that is committed to helping people achieve optimum health and wellbeing.
She will take the time to work with you in building a comprehensive health approach that will lead you to achieve the best health outcome for you.
Nathan is joining our team of Weimar, California. His specialty is working with people to achieve their optimal health through exercise. He will customize an exercise program tailored to your specific health needs.
Nathan Hyde holds a BS in Biology from Central Washington University. Nathan currently heads up the exercise classes for the Nedley Depression & Anxiety Recovery Program™. Ge also works with Nedley Health Solutions as a researcher, writer, and editor.