Starts January 31, 2023
6 Weeks to Health
The lifestyle program that will
Change your life
What Renové Health can do for you!
|Cholesterol levels drop an average of 10 – 20% and as much as 40%|
|Weight loss averages 7 pounds over the 6 weeks.|
|Diabetes and blood pressure medications are often reduced or sometimes eliminated.|
|Better sleep and higher energy levels are commonly reported.|
|Personalized recommendations from Dr. Kim Azelton.|
Topics and Schedule
Week 1 (January 31, February 2)
- Tuesday: Portrait of a Killer
- Thursday: Your Fabulous Friend, Fiber
Week 2 (February
5, 7, 9)
- Sunday: Boos, Blues & Beverages
- Tuesday: From Wanting to Winning
- Thursday: Time for an Oil Change
Week 3 (February 12, 14, 16)
- Sunday: Reversing Heart Disease
- Tuesday: Media & the New Mania
- Thursday: The Biggest Loser
Week 4 (February 19, 21, 23)
- Sunday: Reversing Diabetes
- Tuesday: Mindset Matters
- Thursday: Schedules, Sleep, Sanity
Week 5 (February 26, 28, March 2)
- Sunday: The Best Perscription
- Tuesday: Brain/Gut Connection
- Thursday: Depression: Lifestyle Links to Beat the Blues
Week 6 (March 5, 7, 9)
- Sunday: Habits that Heal
- Tuesday: Taking the Hard out of Healthy
- Thursday: Your Personal Keys to Success
Graduation: March 12
Weekdays (Tuesday and Thursday): 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Weekend (Sunday): 1:00 – 3:30 PM
Meet the Presenters
Vicky Griffin brings a wealth of experience in lifestyle medicine. She has conducted numerous nutritional labs and health seminars around the world. Audiences love her engaging, informative presentation style.
Vicki has a Master’s degree in Human Nutrition; a Master’s degree in Public Administration; and a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the American College of Nutrition.
Dr. Kimberly Azelton
Dr. Kim Azelton is a board-certified family practice and lifestyle medicine physician in the Lansing area that is committed to helping people achieve optimum health and wellbeing.
She will take the time to work with you in building a comprehensive health approach that will lead you to achieve the best health outcome for you.
Nathan is joining our team of Weimar, California. His specialty is working with people to achieve their optimal health through exercise. He will customize an exercise program tailored to your specific health needs.
Nathan Hyde holds a BS in Biology from Central Washington University. Nathan currently heads up the exercise classes for the Nedley Depression & Anxiety Recovery Program™. Ge also works with Nedley Health Solutions as a researcher, writer, and editor.